Monday, June 5, 2023

The Death of the Author

 


The Death of the Author


The role in authorship for my final project has multiple meanings behind it. The first is trying the best I can to impress the audience/ viewers with with my knowledge of graphic design. The second thing is improving and learning from previous work. As in what can I do better in the next edit or logo. The last thing is just having fun with my work because in graphic design, the sky is the limit when creating anything. I consider my work to be original since the edits and logos I make are done by me. This edit down below, might think that the way this person is moving is graceful and peaceful. Others might think different. "He who was so good at Greek that in order to translate absolutely modern ideas and images into that dead language". The final project is coming along good. Working on new things and cleaning up previous work. Using a lot more tools and techniques in new edits. Excited to show my final presentation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic

  Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic For my final project, I'll be playing my portfolio/ presentation on a powerpoin...