Monday, June 5, 2023

Image and Intention

 


Image and Intention 


They talk about multiple messages. The third message is cultural. This sign starts to separate from others. Lexia basically means the same image but others can think different about the situation. These differences or variations can depend on four different knowledges. It's practical, national, cultural, and aesthetic. Put these ideas into a photo and it's like your reading the photo, not just looking at it. "It is as though the image presented itself to the reading of several different people who can perfectly well co-exist in a single individual". Linguistic message is simply answering the question in a artistic way. Symbolic message means explaining to someone through action. Literal message uses exact words based off the meanings. Whenever I think about this, I think that I'm in the zone and kind of block out the outside voices/ distractions. Its just me and the thing im working on, nothing else. When I get distracted, I lose focus and then im not using my different knowledges. In the both of these photos, I blur everything in the background because both men are just focus playing the guitar with love and compassion. The final project is coming along good. Working on new things and cleaning up previous work. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic

  Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic For my final project, I'll be playing my portfolio/ presentation on a powerpoin...