Monday, June 5, 2023

Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic

 


Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic


For my final project, I'll be playing my portfolio/ presentation on a powerpoint. The only thing thats really private is the actual work I do when creating edits and logos and the different layers i create in these pieces. I could screen record what I do but that would take forever and a lot of hours would have to be recorded. My portfolio is 100% open to the audience for visual and feedback. I feel like in this type of work, feedback is the most important. For example, with this edit, I took most of the background out and used a gradient background and I honestly liked it better. One of my friends brought it up and I took his advice. Absolutely my projects can be re-made or re-preformed. In the Miami logos, I simply just did different color ways/patterns. The choices on the color ways are endless, just depends on what I like. "It is not possible that a musician be deaf by pure contingency or poignant destiny (they are the same thing)". The Final project is almost finished just want to do a couple more edits and make my powerpoint. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic

  Operating: Playing vs Listening vs It's own Erotic For my final project, I'll be playing my portfolio/ presentation on a powerpoin...